Students in Arts and Social Sciences programs can include a degree credit work-integrated learning course which provides the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a variety of organisations

Study Abroad

Undergraduate students may apply to spend a semester or a year studying at one of UNSW partner universities. UNSW has partner universities in Asia, Europe, North and South America, Oceania, Israel and South Africa. Studying abroad is a popular option for students majoring in Politics and International Relations.

Fieldwork (Higher Degree Research Students)

Fieldwork may involve interviews with policy-makers and citizens; archival research; ethnographic fieldwork through living in a community.